...but not yet, she hasn't even turned nine!!
I just had to take a picture of this for Danica's slide show at her wedding reception. My heart aches even now as I think about the fact that before I know it, Lord willing, this will be real...She is even holding a real bouquet of flowers and the veil I made and wore at our wedding!?
Oh, and when Danica finished getting all dressed up, Ellie began playing "Canon" on the piano,(you know, the wedding song?) and Danica did the walk down the pretend aisle!!
Oh the days are long, but the years go by fast...
how I don't want to waste these precious days.




5 comments:
That is precious!!
Hey Tara, Danica is gorgeous! What was the occasion? Sweet Girl!
Oh she is so cute! I love that Ellie was playing "Canon". It makes it all even more priceless!
Well, you better get her married off quick to someone willing to hold that contract for their boy... 'cause ya' know, once they turn nine it's all down hill, and will be too late! ;-)
Nice, anonymous, nice... :)
You are hilarious!
Post a Comment