Saturday, November 22, 2008

Career Choices for Ellie, age 7


So I was going through pictures and thinking about different things that Ellie is good at or has a passion for...

We already know she has plans to open a foot spa,
her customers are lining up already for appointments!


But I kind of think she's got skills in Marketing (probably from hanging out with Dan P. so much)...or maybe it would be advertising. I am sad that I didn't save a flyer she made for the "Snack Shack" that she and Jonathan recently set up! It was very detailed and inviting!

(Remember this flyer for the Spa Getaway? Where you will be happy, healthy and full!)


Or maybe she should be a photographer! I have been trying to get a really nice picture of the mountain from the back of our property, and I have a few, but none compare to this one that Ellie took!! She often takes really cool pictures that I would never think of!


Our Ellie is such a sweet and caring young girl. She has a big heart and a lovely disposition! She is funny and goofy, thoughtful and creative, hard working and determined...of course she's not perfect, but she is definitely a joy to us!
I am so excited to see what plans God has for her life...for now we get to be blessed by her in our home, and what a delight that is!!

1 comment:

Andrea Cervantes said...

So sweet....I love it! God will use her in great ways. she seems very creative! It will be exciting to see her life unfold!