Danica, the bride who wanted to be a bride forever...
Ellie, dressed as Kaya, the American Girl doll
Cowboy Johnny
Stephen the non-stop talking cowboy...At Mark's work, the nice people in the office invite all the families to come in and get candy and toys from their desks. They had signs telling us where to go to find lots of treats! The people there are so friendly and love children! We love going in to visit!




4 comments:
what beautiful costumes your girls wore! and for the boys, I should say "sharp"! I'm sure everyone at the workplace loved them to death!
Tara-
I love the costumes! Cara was a bride too. I'll get pictures on my blog soon. Your kids look so cute! Megan is going to especially love Ellie's costume. Kaya is her favorite doll. We miss you!
Mary
What a blast! Oh, some days I really do miss all my kids being little!
They are all so cute! How fun!!!
Post a Comment