Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What do you do...

When your oatmeal and egg are too hot???

This is what our cheesy grinning three year old does!!
We often cool down hot cereal with an ice cube, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I found him sitting at the counter yesterday like this! What works in the cereal must work on an egg too!

8 comments:

Kristine said...

That is so funny! Does he do the ice cube in his Top Ramen too? My kids used to think it was the coolest thing to have an ice cube in their Top Ramen!

tara said...

Unfortunately for me, he doesn't like Top Ramen...but I am sure he would, he thinks an ice cube can fix most anything these days!!

Stormgirl said...

Oooh... so cute!! That grin of his is priceless! We still do the ice cube thing at our house. :D

Corina said...

ha ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

I love that cheeeeesey grin!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! Don't you love it when you realize their thought process on something you totally take for granted???? He looks so much like Mark in this pic. Love it.

Balvanz said...

That is hilarious!!

Stefanie Hartung said...

your blog is so precious!!!! i've done the ice in the oatmeal but not eggs yet!