
Jonathan and Stephen playing so well together,
how nice!

Umm...he's spanking his babies...
...and we call this Stephen's "cheesy grin"

While Mark was cleaning out the garage recently, Jonathan had the time of his life...
I am amazed how long kids can be entertained by things like a saw and a scrap piece of wood,

...or a hammer and nails...

or a gun and some squirrels!
6 comments:
Hey Tara. I'm so excited for you! I've been having so much fun with my teenagers lately ... especially my boy! And to think you will have two of them! You are going to LOVE it when your boys are 16-ish. It's the best. I really like the picture of your men with their guns. Love it!
I just said last night to the choir kids that I am so glad God gave me boys. I grew up with only a sister and I would have missed out on so much fun. We laugh hard and often at them and with them. And there's nothing sweeter than a kiss on the cheek good-by from a scruffy 17 year old that needs to shave. The pics of your guys are GREAT!
You are SO good with the camera!! Sweet post. :)
Tara-
Nicole saw these pictures and said, "Mommy, I miss my friend Stephen Wright. He misses me too I think, except he looks too big in that picture. He's supposed to be smaller than me." I love it!
Mary
I just started laughing when I scrolled down to the picture of Stephen "spanking the babies"!! Sooo hilarious. Totally what I used to do when I was that wonderful age.
Thank you for the encouragement and things to look forward to, my friends with older boys! I love that!
Mary, absolutely Stephen misses Nicole! All the kids ask when we are going down to see you guys again!
Corina, Stephen keeps those babies in line! That is comforting that you did it too, you turned out fine! :)
Post a Comment