As you can see, our dog, Maggie was very excited about this game!Every time Jonathan hit the "ball", Maggie went after it...
...and brought it back to Jonathan. Unfortunately she kept dropping it before she got all the way back to Jonathan, so this is him going to pick up the apple thinking, "Silly dog, you are supposed to bring it back to me!"They actually played this game for quite a while. It was very sweet watching our dog so eager to play and Jonathan enjoying his faithful companion!




4 comments:
Tara-
Look at how cute your blog is. It's so fun. I was just looking at that website yesterday trying to decide which background I'd use. :) Have a great week.
Mary
so funny what can keep them entertained for a long time! such cuteness Tara!
Tara, I just love the new design to your site! It is so cute! Those little flowers look just like the paper cutter you got at Michaels! :-)
Aw, sweet pictures!!! :)
Post a Comment