still smiling! That is a good sign!
They went upside down and everything...
I think they won the battle!
It isn't just a ride on toy, it is a real simulator! They had so much fun.
And this man was the sweetest Scandinavian man, you could tell he enjoys this job!
They are working on a scavenger hunt we played on the drive down. Let me tell you, these kids did not tire of this, we had to tell them to put it down until we got closer to Seattle to find some of the items specific to Seattle! It was fun... I brainstormed all the fun things you might see on the freeway and the areas I knew we'd be going... some things only showed up once so they had to really pay attention! Other things like semi trucks had lots of tally marks!!!
Sorry to all of you who are studying photography...
This is what not to do, but I don't know any better yet, so enjoy the background!!
There were different levels of planes that were from different eras.
I am sad that I forgot to pull out my camera in the WWI and WWII exhibits. Sadly, those were the coolest to see. Guess you'll have to go down for yourself for that one!?
Grandpa and the boys with Danica looking on...
There was lots to learn for older kids. If you are like my husband and father-in-law you could spend hours reading and studying all the history. I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or Grandpa! It was his idea, after all! It was a very special field trip with Grandma and Grandpa!
Making memories!!
Sorry to all of you who are studying photography...This is what not to do, but I don't know any better yet, so enjoy the background!!
There were different levels of planes that were from different eras.
I am sad that I forgot to pull out my camera in the WWI and WWII exhibits. Sadly, those were the coolest to see. Guess you'll have to go down for yourself for that one!?
Grandpa and the boys with Danica looking on...There was lots to learn for older kids. If you are like my husband and father-in-law you could spend hours reading and studying all the history. I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or Grandpa! It was his idea, after all! It was a very special field trip with Grandma and Grandpa!
Making memories!!







2 comments:
Tara,
Sounds like a fun treasure hunt. Did you make a list? Can you post it?
Thanks
Hey Tara, that place looks cool. We'll have to get there before we go to Georgia! Hugs, Marie
Post a Comment