
This was by choice, well, kind of. Jonathan was in trouble and was told to sit on the floor, but
he asked if he could put his nose to the wall instead, so here he is...I thought it was priceless that he was standing next to the Christmas tree...what will Santa say?

Stephen loves to decorate and redecorate this tree! He's our particular kid.

I love this picture of my boys just looking at their masterpiece! They have really taken pride in the tree this year. Jonathan was even rearranging the rest of the room and magazines and candles to make it all look better!! So I guess he is pretty particular too!
5 comments:
Oh this is just so precious! Standing with his nose to the wall... what an interesting idea. :D
These boys are just too cute!
Hey Guys, great job on that tree! You do beautiful work. You are a great delight to your Mama. Mrs. Sutherland
Oh and by the way, my kids used to have to stand with their noses in the corner by the front door...
Hi Tara and Mark,
When I saw your pictures- I didn't think they were yours...but from a magazine or something! What a treasure! Love the masterpiece tree- and of course your cute kids. Love, Kristie
Sweet boys. That is so cute how much they are loving their Christmas tree!
OH MY!!! So sweet! I miss you guys! we were just talking about you and I put Stephen as the background on my dad's cell phone because we had a picture on there!!! love you all!
~hannah
Post a Comment