We had a few days of being snowed in, and we needed to find ways to stay sane. Amy lives down the road and around the corner, and her dear husband drove her and their kids over to our house to make and decorate sugar cookies.
ALL the kids being creative
The boys working hard and very intensely! (Sorry Drew, I think you were on the girl side of the table so I missed you in the picture!)What a "fun" way to stay sane...or at least just a fun way to pass the time while we can't get out of here!! (Can you call eight kids 8 and under trying to make and decorate cookies sane?)
Husband of the year, Derick, also provided pizza to add to our staying sane night. Way to go Derick...hip, hip, hooray!







3 comments:
What a fun day of making memories!
Tara-
Your cookies look so yummy, and quite lovely too. I bet they tasted extra good with a mocha. I wish I could have been there with my four monkeys to add to the mix. I miss you!
Love, Mary
OH MY WORD! your cookies look amazing! the last time i tried to make frosted cookies....well....let's just say i'm a little discouraged with my cookie decorating abilities.... :) miss ya'll!
Post a Comment