~Our "starter" Bonsai~
It was more fun than I ever thought it could be. I am hooked! We even got invited to a Bonsai Club that meets once a month!! There were three people there that are in the club, most of the people are on the older end of things, so we were so pleased to have been invited to join them, being on the younger end of things! And we just might do it!!
At the seminar they had many different types of Bonsai, gave us tips and tricks, showed us how to pot, trim and wire them! The people were so nice. I even ran into my friend from middle school's dad...they were some of the "willing people" that took me to church when I was younger!! Loved running into him, and then getting back in touch with my old friend!!
What's not to love about this day? Time with my daughter, learning a new hobby ('cause I don't have enough to keep me busy as it is, right??), running into an old friend's dad, getting invited to join a club...oh, and my daughter insisted on taking me out to coffee!! Best day ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment