These are my girls.
They are similar in some ways,
but in many more ways they are unique.
I like to think this is what makes them such good friends.
This picture perfectly displays their uniqueness.
Their personalities are obvious and accurate!
Danica is studious, careful, and precise.
Ellie is quick, efficient and loves life.
Danica has practically perfect handwriting.
Ellie does not.
Danica takes all day to do pretty much anything,
Ellie packs a week's worth of anything into one day.
Danica has several super close friends,
Ellie is friends with everyone.
Danica likes to put outfits together,
Ellie likes her two sweatshirts, jeans and her boots.
Danica loves purple,
Ellie loves pink.
Danica does not care for crafts,
Ellie is a crafting maniac.
Danica does not like spending money.
Ellie loves to earn, save and spend money.
Danica is Mark's kid.
Ellie is my kid.
I love each of these girls for who they are.
They bring so much to our family.
I am so excited to watch them grow
and see how God uses them!
(note: the girls helped me write this...
they both embrace their unique qualities!)




1 comment:
I love this post about your girls. I love that you embrace both of them. You aren't comparing them in a negative way but showcasing their personalities and lifting them up for who they are, allowing us to know them better.
Post a Comment