Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our thankful tree

I found this idea on Pinterest.
We have done thankful trees in the past,
but this one is my new favorite.

I got some branches from our Linden tree and hastily put them in a vase.
Then I found some festively fall scrapbook paper in my stash,
punched out some holes with a huge hole puncher,
then punched a small hole in each circle.

As we think of things we are thankful for, 
we come pick out a circle and write it down...
I am thinking at the end of the season I will take all the circles,
tie them together with a ribbon or twist tie,
and we can go back later and see what we were thankful for that year!

Here are some of my favorites this year...













2 comments:

Chantel said...

WAS sHAWN e AT YOUR HOUSE??? Love the branches!!

tara said...

No, it was my friend Shawn J.!! Thanks, we have had fun with our tree!