Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Pinterest Dinner

Tonight I made several new things from recipes I got on Pinterest.
(side note:  if you don't know what Pinterest is, 
well, I'll have to blog about that another day...)

I made Thai Chicken only I didn't use this whole recipe,
I just used the marinade for the chicken and broiled it.
Oh, and these are boneless, skinless chicken thighs.

So good.


Next, I made these Spicy Thai Noodles.  I used the rice noodles 
you would use for Pad Thai and it made it very nice.
Also, I used our staple Peanut Sauce as a condiment,
...and oh. my. goodness.
I loved it!

Finally, I made The Best Broccoli of Your Life.  
That is what they call it.
I loved it.
And I have two friends who also loved it.
So, it must be the best, right??
It was really easy, makes a lot and goes with anything!!
Just the way I like it!

So there it is.
Three new recipes, and three thumbs up!!

Thank you, Pinterest!
(Oh, and my favorite thing about Pinterest
is that I have actually done/made a LOT of things from it!
No more torn out magazine pages sitting in a file, 
never to be done...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, i think you need to invite me over for leftovers!!!! broccoli and rice noodles are DEFINITELY on my shopping list! i have found more good ideas on your food board! thanks for being such an awesome food resource!!!!