I should be packing, (as usual),
but I really need to keep this updated.
So here's another glimpse-
We are supposedly four days away from moving in.
The exterior paint is almost done.
Mostly just the trim needs to be finished.
But it needs to stop raining...
I super love this gray color!
Meet our favorite trio.
This is Rafe, Calvin and Trevor.
They are the finish guys.
And they are amazing!!
We bring them mochas daily because who wouldn't?
Look at those nice smiley guys!!
Rafe is the one on the left.
He is the one who is making the reclaimed wood
coffee table for me...
Laundry room!!
Tile in the master bathroom.
I love these glass mosaic tiles!!
The upstairs hallway only needs doors
and carpet to be finished!!
The railing!
This splash of natural wood is one of my
(many) favorite things!!
The kitchen.
Oh, the kitchen.
I cannot tell you how excited I am to cook
in this kitchen!!
Appliances are in the garage right now,
just waiting to be installed...
I can hardly stand it!
Drum roll please...
Here it is!!
The bucket I told you to watch for!!
It is my powder room sink downstairs!!!
I know it isn't practical, but who needs practical
when you can have this instead!!
There will be a cool faucet that pours into this sink.
I can't wait to show you!!
My mom and me.
What would I do without my mom??
This is us in my new kitchen on her birthday!!
She spent her birthday out at my house,
helping me pack.
Actually, she is getting most of the packing done for me.
I get a bit done here, a room started there, but
I can't seem to get momentum going between
trying to home school my kids,
feed my kids,
run out to the house to answer this question,
or that question...
I am SO thankful for my mom.
She is so amazing!!
And efficient!
So what's next?
Today is carpet! And tile backsplash!
And appliance installation!
And tying up all of the loose ends...
Our house is almost finished!!



1 comment:
Tara, this is AMAZING! Such a beautiful, beautiful home! Congratulations to the Wright family!! I LOVE your house color...
Post a Comment