We got through the slower part
of sheetrock and priming.
Now we are on to the FUN stuff!
We got the paint on the walls and ceilings,
and we love it!
This is looking down into the living area.
The upstairs is a little lighter in color than downstairs.
This is the family room just after it got painted.
The wood floors downstairs are now done.
This is in the pantry...
The tile is laid in our mudroom area...
The lights are in!
You wouldn't believe the excitement
around here the day the lights went in!!
Here is looking from the living room
across the dining room, into the kitchen.
See all the lights!!
And the wall switchplates!!
But look here!!
These are the lower cabinets!
It's starting to feel like home!!
I need to start thinking about the first meal
I will make in my new kitchen...
(I guess I should start packing first though.)
Exterior lights!
Interior bathroom lights.
Girls' bedroom lights!
I LOVE these so much!
The hallway is all lit up...
I like this shot because it shows the
crazy hard work that is going on.
And here it is looking cleaned up!
That's the school room there on the right.
Looking good!
The wood floors are protected under that cardboard.
The girls' closets!
I didn't expect to have these cute doors!
I may want to hang out in the girls' room a lot.
This is really making it look like home...
They got the doors on throughout the house.
I love looking down the hall now...
And of course, we have coffee hour
for the hard workers!
We need to keep them happy and caffeinated.
I'll have it no other way in this house!!



6 comments:
Love all of these pictures! The light fixtures just make it!
WoW Tara....how exciting and it looks great!
So exciting my friend!
That is sooo fun to see, Tara! Very exciting stuff, and it all looks GREAT! I just can't believe how fast it's all getting done! Woo-hoo!
Thanks, you guys! It is so fast, I can't believe it! Thanks for being excited with us, it makes it that much more fun to share the process with friends!!
nice! Thanks for the virtual tour.
Post a Comment