The house is really coming along...
I know I should be packing.
We are two to three weeks away from our moving date.
Shouldn't that be enough pressure?
Not for this "I can only do things last minute
or I'll make more work than I need to" girl.
So instead I will walk you through the latest changes.
They have the trim all done upstairs and down,
except for a few baseboards.
The wood floor is done.
It is protected with this cardboard stuff,
so it doesn't feel like it is done,
but it is!
They worked on our window seats.
One of these is a wood box-
for the real wood fireplace you see here!
I am looking forward to sitting next to this fireplace
all snuggled up on my sectional
(that is so cozy you will sit down with your coffee
and not want to leave...
and that is a similar material
to the pants I was wearing the day I met my husband...
Weird, I know.)
Mud room.
Buckets?
Stay tuned for a fun surprise with these!
And finally, our kitchen!
The cabinets are all up!!
I LOVE the island.
My coffee corner will likely be right
over there to the right.
That corner between the two windows.
So I can look at the amazing
mountain while I make your salted caramel mocha!
Here is a broader, but darker, picture of the kitchen.
You get the idea though.
Only a few more updates and we'll be moved in!
I can't believe we are really moving.
Into our new house that we have dreamed of for years...
Like I said last night to my friend who is buying our current house,
"I think this might actually happen!"
Guess I'll go start packing now...



3 comments:
I love everything about this post. Sign me up for a salted caramel Latte! This is your new house!
YAHOO!!
BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see it finished!!!!!
Post a Comment