The other morning the kids got together and decided it was time for another spa getaway for Mom. Here is their sign. They also had a sign in sheet and a cute receipt!
They set it up like this. To the left is the pedicure station, that is Ellie's expertise.
On the far right is a back rub kit, Danica is in charge of this part.
In the center, debuting for the first time, was the hand rub station, by Stephen, age 3. He used a special olive oil lotion and has incredible technique for a guy of his age.
And here we have the snack tray. This time there was bread and butter, pretzels and trail mix, (the m n m's somehow disappear before I get much of a chance at them...) fresh blueberries with whipped cream, lemon water, cucumbers cut with a special wavy knife and a cookie to top it off!
Jonathan quit before it started, but here is the spa getaway team. They even dressed up special to be more professional.
On the far right is a back rub kit, Danica is in charge of this part.In the center, debuting for the first time, was the hand rub station, by Stephen, age 3. He used a special olive oil lotion and has incredible technique for a guy of his age.
And here we have the snack tray. This time there was bread and butter, pretzels and trail mix, (the m n m's somehow disappear before I get much of a chance at them...) fresh blueberries with whipped cream, lemon water, cucumbers cut with a special wavy knife and a cookie to top it off!
Jonathan quit before it started, but here is the spa getaway team. They even dressed up special to be more professional.Am I lucky, or what??




2 comments:
Tara, your kids are awesome! Cuteness all 'round. Um, could they give my teen boys a few lessons? :o)
How seeEEEeet. I am tellin ya, I need a spa about now, I must go get my kids. I am assuming you have served your children in this way before and they have delighted in it and the pampering...I guess it always starts with our service to them. You are a wonderful, blessed Mommy! Have a great day!
Post a Comment