Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chef Stephen and his mom

Stephen wanted to help me make Valentine's Day dinner...
He insisted we wear our aprons...
He gives the best kisses!

And has the best cheesy grin ever!!
I love this boy!!
Side note on Stephen...
He has a real thing for Ellie lately, he is always wanting to do what she does, eat what she eats, sit where she sits...you get the idea. The other day I said to him, "You think Ellie is pretty neat, don't you?" His reply was, "Hers my special girwl!"
I love that boy!!

4 comments:

Leslie Parks said...

That is special. he is such a cute boy. Don't you just love it when your kids become buddies.

Stormgirl said...

Oh how sweet! He is so darling! Awww, I love that about him and Ellie!!

Anonymous said...

Uh... do you think you might be able to get him a more "manly" apron? Or at least cover it in food stains, rip it, or something... anything! Come on, he's a little dude after all...

-Uncle Dan

tara said...

He CHOSE that girly apron Mrs. Pritchett,...I mean, Uncle Dan!!