Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Christmas cards and to do list

Uh oh, Valentine's Day is almost here and I STILL haven't finished my Christmas cards and sent them. The funny thing, is I already made them New Years cards, and in my letter I am sending to "away" people I actually said I should just say Happy Valentines' Day too because at the rate I was going it would be almost then...and here I am. Do I still send them out? Will people understand?

I really need to take another look at my to do list and re-prioritize it so I get these things done in a timely manner...

3 comments:

Squaw Creek Ranch said...

You're fine! We are thinking(no promises) of sending Easter cards with pictures this year because we missed Christmas. You are a busy mother, everyone will understand. It is admirable that you are still trying to get them out! It is one of those little dark clouds that follows you around until you do it :)

Historian Anne said...

We enjoyed the New Years card you gave us! Thanks we love your darling family:)

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Tara, We are so totally looking forward to our Christmas/New Years/Valentines/St. Patricks day card, pic, letter. We just love YOU and don't really care when we get one. After the baby shower for Chris some 18 years ago, I wrote all my thankyou notes and carried them around in my purse to hand them to people-no church mailboxes back then-after ONE YEAR I still had some in my purse. I finally threw them away. I just couldn't seem to get a grip and mail them out. Those thank you notes do not define who I am in Christ! :o) Just keep going, friend, you're doing GREAT!!! Hugs, Marie