I finally got my enhanced drivers license,
so after not being able to go to Canada for a while,
we ventured out to the country north of us!
Our tour guide, Dan, coordinated plans to go up to
Cultus Lake and experience the BEST mini golf around.
(He had free passes that he WON even, what a treat!)
I have to say, he was right!
We went to Giggle Ridge miniature golf
and played in teams of two.
Ellie and I were a team.
Mark and Stephen were a team.
(He is actually super happy here,
despite the mean guy look!)
And Jonathan and 'tour guide'
Uncle Dan were a team.
Danica chose to go to the lake with her friend Rachel.
(That makes me feel like she is old enough to do that...)
So that is why our group looks so small...
We missed her, but she had fun, and so did we!
Stud muffin Mark won a free pass by getting
a hole in one on that last hole!!
Go Mark!
Here is Stephen, looking cute as always...
(Man, his hair looks an awful lot like Collin's!!)
Us, minus Danica.
Notice the boys' awesome cheesy grins.
Wow.
I highly recommend a day trip up to Cultus Lake.
Across the street are some amazing water slides,
(that I went to back in the day...)
The lake was beautiful!
There is a provincial park where you can camp,
(or visit because there are NO provincial park fees!!)
Another great day of making memories...



2 comments:
just a little reminder that one of your reader/commenters is a little 'post displaced.';P
Post a Comment