Today was a challenging day...
a day where everyone was driving me crazy.
The kind of day where there is not enough coffee...
But at the end of the day,
I am reminded that even in the midst of a hard day,
I have four of my favorite things.
Right here, all around me.
Hugging me.
Loving me.
When I don't deserve it.
Reminds me of the days when our four kids
were five and under...
never a moment to myself.
Hugs, needs, drools...
When I'd go crazy, my husband would so kindly remind me,
and say, "They love you Momma..."
And I remember that even on the hard days,
it's worth it.
And I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I just wish that I could remember this,
and treasure these moments in the midst
of feeling crazy!!



1 comment:
sooo sweet, tara!
that makes a popsicle in one hand worth whatever might be in the other hand! (sort of) haha
Post a Comment