No I am not pregnant!
I just came across these pictures and decided
to take a walk down memory lane,
thought I'd take you with me...
Big sisters loving their baby brother.
Ellie and Jonathan, best of buds
Brothers, 15 months apart.
4th of July
Danica was so proud to be such a big helper...
Danica was five and a half when Stephen was born.
Looking back, that was CRAZY!!!
But I wouldn't trade it for anything!
I had to share this picture because it is so Ellie.
She used to twirl her hair and sing...kind of her comfort thing.
This is my old brother, I mean, older brother, Bryan.
I had four kids to get him back for all those years...
We like to torture him when he comes from Colorado to visit!
My mom giving Jonathan his first sucker...
We went camping a week after Stephen was born,
and we didn't have room for his pack n play in the van,
so we used one of the rubbermaid bins for his bed!
I can't believe how much has changed in just 6 years.
Danica (11.5), Ellie (10), Jonathan (7), Stephen (6)












3 comments:
Neither am I.....(lol)...still remembering there were lots of days that either one or both, couldn't say that!
Those pictures are darling!
Where has the time gone?
Your kids are really sweet! (inside and out).....
The only problem is that they keep growing up....can you talk to them for me? It IS a problem!
Sweet photos Tara...I love looking back at the "little" years!
Thanks you guys! It is so fun remembering them when they were little, but it is sure fun having them get bigger too!!
Post a Comment