Friday was a day I never thought would come...
~We signed the papers on our subdivide!!~
Over FIVE years ago we sat in the same office beginning this adventure...
having no clue what lay ahead.
(I dare say, if we knew, we wouldn't have done it!?!)
But we did it!
Mark did it, actually!
He poured himself into this project,
spent many hours, tons of money, planning and thinking...
We prayed and prayed over this project...
Some things that looked hopeless, God made them good.
Things that seemed impossible, were possible.
During highs and lows, God was faithful in it all.
For years we have held this property with an open hand...
heading through open doors and being willing to detour when a door shut.
Getting near the end and learning all could be lost (literally),
we got to really see what holding our lives with open hands means.
But here we sit, waiting the last of the waits.
We've done what needs to be done and signed what needs to be signed.
Final approval is on its way, finally!



6 comments:
Many congrats, cheers, claps and yahoooos!!! I am so glad for you guys. Way to walk the long road.
Breathing a sigh of relief over here. Someday we'll be doing the same over ten other areas of your life! Can't wait!
congratulations! i bet you have just a wee bit bigger smile on you face for the next few weeks! :D ...that is really great news.
Thanks you guys! It is such a relief and we are smiling bigger... now if we can just wait a couple more weeks, we'll have the final approval in our hands and we will REALLY be smiling!!
:)
I would not have stayed sane without your calm during that project. Thank you for you consistent support during my whiny days. I love you. Now onto the final phase....whatever that is. m
M, you are amazing! You have been hit with so many blows and have had burdens on your back that I wish on no one, but you have done well... Like we always say, I don't ever want to go through this stuff again, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! love you. Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds...~tara
Post a Comment