We finished our school year off with some great field trips!
Mark had over two weeks off at the end of the school year, so we got to go on several day trips as a family!! Our first one was to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle!
Verse:
John 3:16; Jn 3:16; John 3
Keyword:
Salvation, Jesus, Gospel
With Operators:
AND, OR, NOT, “ ”
6 comments:
Hi Friend. That picture of Stephen is unbelievably cute! Looks like a really fun family time.
Sounds like an awesome field trip. Have Dad come always makes it better somehow.
Fun pictures! Claim Jumper serves some really good food! I can see why you'd eat a lot:)
We are thinking of this for a day trip, but I haven't been there in yeeeears. Would you suggest it? Where you pleased? The water park looks right up my children alley!
There was lots to learn! I hadn't been there in years either, and some of it looked the same as when I was in grade school! But we had a great time and will go back again for sure! It is kind of overwhelming at first, there is just so much to take in. We got a membership so we did an overview trip the first time and plan to go back and look at specific things more closely next time!
Thank you for the information Tara. A membership, huh? That almost sounds good. I think we just found our next family outing. ;)
Post a Comment