Remember how bored the kids were yesterday?
And how we brainstormed ideas of what to do?
Here is what we ended up doing...
PAPER BAG PUPPETS!
They turned out even cuter than I could've imagined...
I wish you could see them close up to see the detail these 3, 4, 7 and 8 year olds put into these simple paper bag puppets.
Danica made a duck...
Ellie made a rabbit and Mr. MacGregor
(notice the rabbit has a radish and Mr. M has a pipe and mustache!)
Jonathan made a duck and our dog Maggie,
Stephen made a dog...
...and he worked this hard and intensely for about an hour!!
That put a good end to an otherwise "boring" day...
Oh, and the mom made a daisy, of course...



5 comments:
I commented, and then didn't see it so here I go again.
It so cute to see your kids pictures! They are so darling and I've enjoyed seeing them at church.
Thanks for the conversation last night, I enjoyed that!
Hey Tara-
Love the puppets! My girls would have loved to have there with them. Too fun!
Mary
Thanks Vanessa! I really enjoyed talking with you Sunday too! Let's do it again!
Mary, next year when you come we'll have to plan some fun things like this to do...we are trying to be better about it! We had so much fun! Miss you.
Hi Tara, great blog. I love this idea! I'll have to try in on Sat. when Jenn's girls are here......do you think it will work with 3-5 yr. olds?
-Julie S.
Totally Julie! My boys are 3 and 4 and they LOVED it! Let me know how it goes!!
Post a Comment