Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kids Having Fun!

Jonathan trying not to get his picture taken...


Danica and Ellie using clever means to push play for movie night!
Getting a stool would be too easy...


Goofy girls in matching pajamas!


I love going through pictures and finding my kids having fun together. When days are hard (like today...) it is so nice to see that these hard days pay off... They do love each other and do like to play together and aren't always bored...

Today I threatened to have my kids play by themselves for an hour since they weren't getting along well and complaining at each other, how quickly they restored their friendship!!

We have had discussions about these things...like appreciating your siblings. Many other kids don't have siblings to play with... We try to remember the blessing that comes with having siblings close together in age and be thankful, even when it's hard. Especially when it's hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the BEST photographer. His work is amazing! Where do I hire him! I must know, please tell me!!!