Tuesday, April 23, 2013

House pictures...finally.

So I guess I have been a little distracted since we moved
into our new house...

It occurred to me recently that I forgot to post
 finished pictures of the exterior!!!

I realized that in all the craziness of moving in,
and carpet installation/uninstallation/reinstallation,
that I never even took finished pictures.

When we moved in the exterior wasn't complete.
They had to finish the trim, 
the concrete needed to be poured,
and the rock needed to be done.
And it was done shortly after we moved in.
And I thought I posted the pictures...
that I never got around to taking...

So here you go...
Three months later...
Our house!!
 Obviously we don't have a yard happening yet...

 ...but we do have a beautiful existing field!!

We are settling in...still lots to do of course.
But we are enjoying resting at the end of the road...
since we signed the last of the papers for 
all of the properties a couple of weeks ago!!

We made it.
To the end of the road...
literally... and figuratively.

No comments: