Here it is!!
My reclaimed wood coffee table!!
Exactly what I hoped for.
When I found THE coffee table that I loved,
I was quickly disappointed.
There was no way I could pay the
outrageous price they were asking for a coffee table.
But when Rafe showed up with that awesome
little table he made, I just couldn't help it.
I can just ask, I thought.
He can say no...
But he didn't!!!
I found this perfect junky wood in the barn,
our old barn, the barn I am so sad to sell...
But how cool is it that I can take something from
the old and bring it into the new...
And so Rafe made it happen!
He thought it through and came up with JUST what
I was wanting!! And for a lot less.
It is the perfect finishing touch for my living room furniture.
Not everyone can say they have a
real reclaimed wood table,
from real reclaimed (junky) old wood
from a real old, but super sweet, barn!!
Now when you come to my house,
to sit on my cozy couch,
with your mocha in the paper cup with your
name written in Sharpie,
put your feet up...
...relax and stay a while.
Thanks, in part, to Rafe.
(Who knows first hand how to hang out
with a coffee in hand at our house...)
Not everyone can say they have a
real reclaimed wood table,
from real reclaimed (junky) old wood
from a real old, but super sweet, barn!!
Now when you come to my house,
to sit on my cozy couch,
with your mocha in the paper cup with your
name written in Sharpie,
put your feet up...
...relax and stay a while.
Thanks, in part, to Rafe.
(Who knows first hand how to hang out
with a coffee in hand at our house...)




1 comment:
It IS super cool! I admittedly am a tinsy bit jealous. ;)
Post a Comment