Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crayons should be banned

This is my dryer AFTER I cleaned it.
No wait.  
After I SCRUBBED it with all my might!?!

Don't get me wrong,
I love the color green.
It's the color of geniuses you know?

But NOT on my new delicate white blouse!?!


Or on my daughter's quilt!
(At least it is from Target and not handmade with love!)
This picture really doesn't show the full effect.
It is ALL OVER the front...

...and BACK!
I mean, all over.



It's all over.
Finished.
I took it to the cleaners two weeks ago.
I am too afraid to go pick it up.
I am not very hopeful.

I googled, "HELP, I washed and dried a green crayon!?!"
and found lots of advice...
(at least I know I am not alone)
but I am left with a stained green dryer dumb, I mean, drum.
A white shirt I once loved and a quilt my daughter once loved...
speckled and spattered green.

Green.
I hate you green crayon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's right, lil' green.... You are not welcome!! And you can tell that to all your friends they better not even try it!

Stay Away!

Or.
Else.

HA! That oughta take care of it! ;)

tara said...

Them are some good fighting words, Cindy! I feel so much better now! Stupid green crayon.

Shawn said...

Try Carbona #3 Tara. I use these stain removers all the time. They have them at Haggen.

http://www.carbona.com/stain-devils-3-ink-and-crayon.html