Our baby turned six today...
We got him this bike and hid it in the barn.
He was so puzzled and asked,
"Has this bike been in here for years??"
Stephen has been requesting a Star Wars cake,
with light sabers and stars...
This was my second attempt at using fondant...
I am happy sad tonight.
I don't want to miss these years
or let them pass me by...
Stephen assured me that when he turned six
he would still snuggle me,
so that makes me feel better.



3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I hope my boy loves me as much when he grow up as your boys love you! So sweet!! And I definitely think the fondant was a success :)
Awww, thanks Sarah! It is fun watching you enjoy Calvin so much... The season you are in is one of my very favorites. Hard, but each moment is so priceless! This season that I am in is pretty cool, too! That mother/son thing is SO fun when they are 6 and 7!!
Awesome cake!!!!
Not suprised, though!!!
Happy Birthday Stephen!!!
Post a Comment