Thursday, May 5, 2011

Reflections??

I got myself one of them there cool cameras so I can learn to take sweet pictures.

I am learning from my teacher, who maybe doesn't even know she's teaching me, Leslie.
She has been learning about 'reflections' and I read her post about it, and watched her take some pictures trying to capture reflections.

So how happy was I, when I was sitting outside the other day and looked over at this (eh hem, dirty) glass to see my house!!  
I have never looked through those eyes and how fun... it's like a treasure hunt!


So, Teacher Leslie, did I do it??
Thanks for being willing to share your cool learnings with me!
You are my photography hero!

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

Oh, that is a really cool pic - good job. Now I am going to start looking for that :)

tara said...

Hi Amy!! Thanks! Isn't that fun? It is so overwhelming with all there is to learn, but having these little 'assignments' sure helps...

Leslie Parks said...

Tara, That is awesome! Did you see yourself too? I did. I love reflections because you have to look deeper in the photograp. You are hilarious "assignments." Too funny. Love the fact that you isolated your subject.

tara said...

Thanks, Leslie. I know, I worked really hard to 'isolate my subject'... What does that mean?? :) Is that my next assignment?