Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Marshmallow war...

What you need:

A bag of mini marshmallows,
$2.50 worth of PVC pipe/fittings,
a saw,
a boy and a brother...

...and you got yourself a marshmallow war!!

Stephen thought it was fun to shoot the marshmallow,
then go pick it up and eat it...
I don't even want to know how many marshmallows
he ate that day...


Happy Spring... finally!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Very cool! Did they make them themselves? Mark did it? Who thought of it? Looks like a cool Uncle Dan thing.

tara said...

I had the idea to make them, got the supplies with the boys and Mark helped them cut the pipe and put them together while I was gone with the girls... (the girls have stuff to make their own just haven't yet!!)

We actually first saw a homemade one at Dan's!!

They are super cheap and super easy to make!!

Anonymous said...

these are awesome! i'd love the directions! (i think)