I am learning to fully appreciate boys. Today some friends are over. Two boys, ages 5 and 9. They blend well with our kids and have a great time together. However, adding two more boys to our gender balanced house is quite entertaining!!
For a while it was just the three youngest here, all boys, ages 5 and 6. Here are some of the things I am hearing:
-Boy 1 to other boy: "What do you love?" Boy 2: "My DS" Boy 1: "Then why don't you marry it?" "HAHAHAHahahahaha" I guess that joke never died.
-Stephen, carrying a stool to the table, talking to the stool, "Come on baby girl..."
-Several songs about tooting, and I'm not talking about a horn!
-other silly, nonsense songs, that I've never heard before!?!
-Burp-talking
Wow. I am cracking up over here in boys-ville.
My girls would NEVER do these things... ;) (eh-hem.)



2 comments:
Tara, I love love love having 3 boys in a row. They make me laugh and smile with all their goofiness and what they think and say and how they eat. It only gets better and better. In a few years, you'll still be enjoying the boyness of it all, but you'll be ALL FOR a MAN CAVE. :)
Your boys are truly pricless! They always make me smile! What characters!
Post a Comment