LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY TOO!! Gracious he just makes my day! Actually he makes it every single day, because this picture is the background on my computer. I have absolutely no intention of changing the picture for a long time! :)
I am a homeschooling mom of four and the wife of my wonderful husband. We are on a journey in this life full of ups and downs. We are learning to rest through it all knowing we have a God who loves us unconditionally and will never leave us.
I am about my Father's business. That means different things on different days in different seasons. And it is really all that matters. Being about my Father's business.
I love to visit with people over a good cup of coffee. I also enjoy playing the guitar, messing around with my camera, making cards and many other things that I don't have time to do in this season of life!!
daisies, coffee, enjoying friendship, my family, my friends, rustic decor, paper bag colored paper, pizza, thai food, cool pictures taken in my backyard, my espresso machine
1 comment:
LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY TOO!!
Gracious he just makes my day! Actually he makes it every single day, because this picture is the background on my computer. I have absolutely no intention of changing the picture for a long time! :)
Post a Comment