Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family photos by Leslie

My next few blog posts will be a tribute to my amazing friend, Leslie.

I always love her photos, so I begged her to come take some pictures
of my family on our property...
I love them!!

These are some of my favorites...
This was Mark's favorite pose...the kids made us do it!!
I love these jumping photos...


It is a shame the mountain wasn't out this day...
it would be right behind Jonathan's head if it was out!!
These ninja poses were so artistic. Not sure if they planned that part, but I love it!

We just happened to get this one, and at first I was like, "a picture with that beater old truck?" but then I thought, "of course, this is real life on our property!!" And with the old barn in the background...awesome!

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, Leslie.
You are my inspiration!

(more to come in following posts...)

1 comment:

Historian Anne said...

So lovely! Love the photos!