
Okay, so I am lacking in the excitement department to have this be so life changing, (if you have kept up with me at all lately you know this isn't true...life is anything but dull around here...)
Whatever it is, I am obsessed with this infomercial gadget. Well, I have always been obsessed with kitchen gadgets, but it has been a while since I found one as exciting as this!!
(Thank you SteFanie for introducing me to my new best friend, M. Bullet)
We have been on a smoothie kick over here. Adding a little health here, a little health there...fruit smoothies sweetened with protein powder have become a staple. Normally, I have to make one big blender full of something that everyone (hopefully) likes.
NOT. ANY. MORE!
With the Magic Bullet, everyone chooses and makes their own flavor! Pick a berry, any berry. Mixed fruit, or just strawberries? No matter...you can have it different tomorrow!
Even little Stephen, who is just one week shy of age five, has learned to make his own smoothie...it's THAT safe!!
It's so fast that when a neighbor called with a low blood sugar issue, within FIVE minutes I had a smoothie in his hand, and he was feeling better in no time!
If a septic design lady comes to your house, you can quickly whip up a frappuccino with a scoop of protein powder and brighten her day!
All this, in one morning...
who knew a silly infomercial gadget could add so much fun to a day!!
Doesn't take much to entertain this country girl...



1 comment:
Ok. So I bought one yesterday! Still in the box. I'm a little afraid to get it out. So many pieces. Come over and hold my hand ...
Post a Comment