I am pleased to announce that I got my calendars sent out and I took a big bag of clothes to the consignment store (which in turn cleaned up my laundry room a bit!)
Still lots to do, but wanted to say I am getting some things checked off the list! Seeing those things checked off makes me motivated to keep working toward more things accomplished!
Look at what we DO get done, not at what is left to do, right?
Lascaris War Rooms
2 years ago



4 comments:
Go, Tara! That's great. You go, girl.
You deserve an award. Treat yourself to something...chocolate, special coffee? Way to go!
Tara, that is awesome. John always crosses things out on his list because he can see what he's accomplished that way. Our kids love lists to cross out. Way to be an example to your kiddos.
Hi Tara-
I wish I could celebrate with you. I'd be glad to sit down to an afternoon mocha or mocha milkshake to celebrate you checking things off. It's the best feeling! Sometimes I put things like "get dressed" on my to do list just so I can have the pleasure of crossing something off. :) Miss you.
Post a Comment