Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bedtime check

Every night before I go to bed,
I run upstairs and check on the kids...
make sure they are warm enough,
that their lights are out...
This night, was my most favorite night.
I did my rounds, and when I got to Jonathan's bed,
here is what I found.  

And here's another example of what I find when I tuck them in.  
This one is not so funny, (but a little bit funny...)
This night, it was good I did my rounds.
When I went upstairs I found Jonathan with his new kitty, Cookie.
He wanted Cookie to sleep with him in his bed,
and he wanted to make sure Cookie stayed.
So he took his play handcuffs and 
put one side on Cookie's neck, 
and the other side of the handcuffs 
were hooked to his bed.
The top bunk.
Oh I am so glad I checked on him...
I saved Cookie's life that night, I think!!

No comments: