Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Espresso machine #5

My new favorite thing
Three months ago, my #4 espresso machine died.
It was especially sad because we had 
no means to replace it at the time...

So I had to wait.
And wait.
And wait...
A friend offered me her Starbucks Barista to get me through,
but I knew she would need it at least once a week 
and I didn't know how long I'd be without a new one.
But then, another friend just happened to have an 
extra machine (that is funny!) and she loaned me
her "camping" Starbucks Barista when camping season ended!!

Today I descaled her machine, cleaned it up nice,
and brought it back to her!!

Because for Christmas, my husband worked it out that
I could get my DREAM machine for Christmas!!!
I do love my coffee!
And I do love my coffee dates with friends and family!!
Here's to the memories made with my fifth,
and most amazing, espresso machine!!

Make sure to stop over for coffee!
I can even make you decaf now if you so desire!!

2 comments:

Only One Life said...

Yah for you.... I am glad you have a machine again! I very much so love my bypass doser and the decaf option....enjoy your gift!

Leslie Parks said...

Thank you for the coffee the other day. It was great to visit and your machine is beautiful.