...and I'm lucky enough to be married to him!
What I fell in love with 16 years ago, was his passion for the Lord,
and that he was who he said he was.
And those things hold true after all these years.
He is the most genuine person I know.
The real deal.
AND a magnificent, loving father to our kids...
And, who wouldn't love a guy who would do this??
He went soaring through the air on this zip line all dressed up.
Hunka hunka!!



5 comments:
When we these pictures taken? In Richland? Marks all dressed up fancy. You have a great man and wonderful kids!
You are a lucky gal, but he's a lucky guy. Great photos.
Thanks, you guys! Yes, Kristine, it was at that super cool park!!
Its fun you see a winner... I kind of see a not winner (couldn't quite use loser.) STCs :)What would it be like to visit without stress...without the kids...with money...mhhh. I must have drifted into a daydream. Still fun memories. m
You ARE a winner! It would be fun to go back for real vacation! Maybe someday... And God is in control. You know that...He is taking us on the perfect path, for His perfect purpose. Can't wait to see where this path leads...
Post a Comment