Here's the latest on our house...
Our fireplace is in,
(it is behind that bag of insulation between
the two windows...)
The plumbing and wiring is in.
Insulation is well under way and will be
finished next week.
We have swept, vacuumed and
cleaned up the job site.
Our porch is poured,
and the siding is over half done!!
Drywall will begin soon,
and Meshak told us the interior should
be painted and the floors in by Christmas!!
We are now less than two months away
from moving in!!
I still can't believe it.
I think I'll be saying, "pinch me" for a long time...







2 comments:
looks wonderful! This must be very exciting! Loved the quote about Danica and Johnathan!
i LovE, loVe, LOvE your new house <3
i can hardly wait to sit in your living room, coffee in hand, and look at the beautiful view through your awesome windows!
Post a Comment