This week was big time.
The windows got put in,
the plumbing is finished for now
and the roof got done!
Have some windows...
Here's the house without windows,
and with part of the roof...
Some windows,
more roof...
All the windows,
all of the roof!
Just when I think I can't love it more...
This is the other side of the house.
The part where you will pull up
for that coffee date,
or when you come for dinner...
I thought it was funny seeing our house plans now.
In an earlier post I had a picture similar to this,
but it was much cleaner and crisper.
I like this one better!!
I love these pictures of the kids
walking out to the house.
This day, Danica so kindly made cookies
and we brought some out to the bazillion workers.
(There were like five plumbers, three framers,
and maybe three roofers...Let me tell you,
it was fun seeing so many people
working on our house at the same time!!)
And here's what's up next:
This is all the duct work that will
be put in this week...
And the electrician is coming on Monday!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment