Here is a recent picture of my coffee corner...
(No offense if someone has a Mr. Coffee.)
As you can see, I am not ready to let my Vienna go...
And as you can see, my dear friend, Michele,
is letting me borrow her Barista.
(I am very thankful for that!)
And as you can see, there is still no new machine.
It isn't time yet...sadly.
The good news is,
I went to the doctor and I am still off of dairy.
For two more months!?!
And actually I found out I am allergic to milk and whey...
(GASP)
...which steals a little more of my identity away,
if you want to know.
But, if I want to avoid headaches,
it seems I may have to avoid
mochas and lattes made with milk.
(I am experimenting with other milks
and I think I will be okay.)
Well, normally that wouldn't be good news to me at all,
but it does make not having a new machine a little less sad.
Win a different way, right?




2 comments:
Have you tried americanos yet? Perfect answer for no milk :) I'm impressed with your good attitude...but it sounds like you are making a good, and healthy, choice :)
Tara, I feel for you.
Post a Comment